Want one of the things on verb.ly but printed on a Ladies' Scoopneck T-shirt?
Just order your size and color here. After you click 'Add to Cart' you'll see 'Notes to Seller' – tell me the message for your t-shirt there.
(Any 'sold out' t-shirt, you can't order this way – sorry! – I limit the numbers of each tee.)
Verb.ly t-shirts are fashion-fit cut, cotton-ball soft on your skin, and extremely durable. How?
• 100% organic ringspun cotton. Continuously spinning, twisting, and thinning the cotton produces softer, stronger, longer strands. We spin out the rough texture you get with standard raw cotton.
• Our people in Los Angeles dye the fabric with the most eco-friendly dyes we could sniff out, and use 7x less water than the average-Jo garment manufacturer pours down the sink.
• Our tees are double-stitched on the neckline and sleeves – this and the fabric itself gives the garment great durability, and it keeps its shape.
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid creasing down the center
• Fashion-fit cut
|Length (inches)||24 ½||25||26||27||28||29 ½|
|Width (inches)||15 ½||17||18||20||22||23|
Shipping is from the USA, the UK, or Netherlands, depending on your location.
96% of people in the USA or Europe receive their t-shirt in 5–12 days.
(And the other 4% within 16 days.)