Ask me to do a concept for your favorite band / movie / philosophy / book / team / cause / hobby / religion / etc / etc / etc.
If 'the thing' is big in culture and there are already t-shirts for it, you can still ask – the concept I'll do will be different.
Maybe get one done for a friend's birthday.
How to order
Just click 'Add to Cart' and in the Special Instructions to Seller tell me what you'd like me to do a concept for.
Can also do:
After the first t-shirt, you can buy more at $24 each. I can also put the concept on a hoodie, or a cap, a phone case, a cushion, a bag, and a bunch of other stuff. Just ask.
The type of thing I do
Strong concepts expressed in a visually and verbally simple way.
I don't usually do highly decorative or intricate illustrations.
See products in the verb.ly store to get an idea.
Verb.ly t-shirts are fashion-fit cut, cotton-ball soft on your skin, and extremely durable. How?
• 100% organic ringspun cotton. Continuously spinning, twisting, and thinning the cotton produces softer, stronger, longer strands. We spin out the rough texture you get with standard raw cotton.
• Our people in Los Angeles dye the fabric with the most eco-friendly dyes we could sniff out, and use 7x less water than the average-Jo garment manufacturer pours down the sink.
• Our tees are double-stitched on the neckline and sleeves – this and the fabric itself gives the garment great durability, and it keeps its shape.
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid creasing down the center
• Fashion-fit cut
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
Shipping is from the USA, the UK, or Netherlands, depending on your location.
96% of people in the USA or Europe receive their t-shirt in 5–12 days.
(And the other 4% within 16 days.)