“If You Believe You are a Citizen of the World, You are a Citizen of Nowhere.”
She’s wrong. We can be citizens of our streets, cities, countries, continents, Earth (and maybe beyond – but we’ll put that to the side for now). If we’re going to resolve global issues, we need to be citizens of the world.
Kant said cosmopolitanism is a condition for perpetual peace, a global legal society of peaceful states, a 'cosmopolitan whole' – perhaps a world republic is the highest political good.
For world citizens and global souls.
We're making only 60 of each size of this tshirt.
Verb.ly t-shirts are fashion-fit cut, cotton-ball soft on your skin, and extremely durable. How?
• 100% organic ringspun cotton. Continuously spinning, twisting, and thinning the cotton produces softer, stronger, longer strands. We spin out the rough texture you get with standard raw cotton.
• Our people in Los Angeles dye the fabric with the most eco-friendly dyes we could sniff out, and use 7x less water than the average-Jo garment manufacturer pours down the sink.
• Our tees are double-stitched on the neckline and sleeves – this and the fabric itself gives the garment great durability, and it keeps its shape.
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid creasing down the center
• Fashion-fit cut
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
Shipping is from the USA, the UK, or Netherlands, depending on your location.
96% of people in the USA or Europe receive their t-shirt in 5–12 days.
(And the other 4% within 16 days.)