Galileo has been called the first modern scientist. And his telescope, the blasphemous, revolutionary instrument of science.
He gets the title first modern scientist from his application of data: proposing theories consistent with the observations he was making with his telescope, and challenging the orthodoxy of the moment.
Galileo gathered irrefutable evidence of a sun-centred solar system. He ground lenses for his own telescope, and was the first to magnify things by 30x – and to point his telescope up at the night sky, instead of the ships sailing in to Venice.
Imagine being the first person on Earth to see millions more stars, the craters on our moon, satellites circling Jupiter, and Venus going through phases.
We're making only 20 of each color and size of this tshirt.
Verb.ly t-shirts are fashion-fit cut, cotton-ball soft on your skin, and extremely durable. How?
• 100% organic ringspun cotton. Continuously spinning, twisting, and thinning the cotton produces softer, stronger, longer strands. We spin out the rough texture you get with standard raw cotton.
• Our people in Los Angeles dye the fabric with the most eco-friendly dyes we could sniff out, and use 7x less water than the average-Jo garment manufacturer pours down the sink.
• Our tees are double-stitched on the neckline and sleeves – this and the fabric itself gives the garment great durability, and it keeps its shape.
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid creasing down the center
• Fashion-fit cut
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
Shipping is from the USA, the UK, or Netherlands, depending on your location.
96% of people in the USA or Europe receive their t-shirt in 5–12 days.
(And the other 4% within 16 days.)