About the Art
They say if you're not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.
There’s a flip side: make something you’re proud of. But that’s the long tail.
Ship fast, get feedback, and iterate. Here’s a giant post-it note reminder for your team, printed on canvas.
Word Art concept and design by Richard Clunan, © verb.ly
Most Art on verbly is my original wording, inspired by many things. And it's always my typographic expression. I also do custom concepts to inspire your team.
Museum-quality canvas prints
• Handmade 1.5” kiln dried, knot free, finger jointed wood (pine) stretcher bars
• Fade resistant, acid free, Archival Giclée inks that will remain true for decades.
• High definition color with bright whites, vibrant colors, and rich deep blacks
• Premium heavyweight poly cotton canvas
• Hang right out of the box – pre-attached hanging wire, mounting hooks, and nails
US / Canada / Australia / NZ / UK / Ireland / rest of EU: 7–10 business days
Rest of the world: 10–18 business days
We ship from…
US: Charlotte, NC
US: Austin, TX
US: Atlanta, GA
Canada: Toronto, Ontario
UK: Glasgow, Scotland
Australia: Brisbane, QLD
Mainland Europe: Boxtel, Netherlands
This is the guarantee I work to:
If I make a concept tailored for your team, I’ll make dynamite. If you’re not delighted with it, I’ll give you another art piece or your money back – your choice. If anything screws up – with custom art or non-custom – whether it's a delivery, a quality issue, or anything else, I’ll fix it in a way that works for you. (There’s been only one delivery screw up so far.)
I’m grateful for every piece of business that comes my way. Thanks for considering verb.ly
If you'd like to chat:
Call me +353 87 357 4031 (or WhatsApp)
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org