Soft, comfy, 100% cotton t-shirt – unisex.
If you’re not hitting what you’re aiming for, aim lower, move closer to the target – until you can hit it.
You’re not your own slave. And you’re not your own tyrant. You have to negotiate with yourself.
If you’re not doing what you need to be doing, maybe your goal is too daunting or you’re not disciplined enough.
So you must be going about it wrong.
You could beat yourself with a stick.
Or you could set an aim that you will do, that’ll set you on the path towards your goal.
Lower the bar.
We're making only 20 of each color and size of this tshirt.
Verb.ly t-shirts are fashion-fit cut, cotton-ball soft on your skin, and extremely durable. How?
• 100% organic ringspun cotton. Continuously spinning, twisting, and thinning the cotton produces softer, stronger, longer strands. We spin out the rough texture you get with standard raw cotton.
• Our people in Los Angeles dye the fabric with the most eco-friendly dyes we could sniff out, and use 7x less water than the average-Jo garment manufacturer pours down the sink.
• Our tees are double-stitched on the neckline and sleeves – this and the fabric itself gives the garment great durability, and it keeps its shape.
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid creasing down the center
• Fashion-fit cut
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
Shipping is from the USA, the UK, or Netherlands, depending on your location.
96% of people in the USA or Europe receive their t-shirt in 5–12 days.
(And the other 4% within 16 days.)