Book consultancy hours here. Or email / call WhatsApp me to chat. Contact details down the page.
Split the hours / no 'use by' date
There's no 'use by' date on consultancy hours. You can buy 30 hours, use 2 this week, 10 next month, and 18 next year (for example).
If this product isn't marked 'sold out' right now, that means I have availability.
What I do
I help startups and other companies grow. I have the full marketing skillset – for smaller companies I'm a one-man marketing department – doing the full caboodle: strategy, brand positioning, copywriting, design, performance marketing, making content, building websites, etc, etc, etc. For mid-sized companies, I can lead the team or play in the team.
I've worked with big brands (Guinness, M&M’s, Snickers, UPC, KitKat, Microsoft, The Economist) through to smaller (and mid-sized) B2B Fintechs, Telecoms, Augmented Reality, and a bunch more.
I’m a Lean Marketer. Which means:
1. Start before you start (begin imperfectly.) I help startups move their marketing quickly. And at the same time I build the fundamentals so the marketing becomes a finely tuned machine. I know the full marketing landscape and tools – brand building, how to expand from early adopters to the majority market, performance marketing, content, copywriting, art and creative direction, website build, etc.
2. You need a compass. Not a roadmap. Your compass is your vision (and mission) statement. The answers to so many questions of direction are in those few short words. Every action is driven by a ‘why’, which feeds a core human need in your team – and makes for inspirational work. Plan; but continually refocus your plan in response to data and other feedback.
3. Build your brand. A brand is a name that represents a particular idea in people’s heads. You need to ‘own’ that space in people’s brains – that's where the value and longevity are. Everything you do should be with that focus.
4. Lean marketing is not a bolt-on. Everything you do in marketing should be predicated on your product and its place in the market. You need to continually reshape your product and communicate ‘the fit’ to your tribe (market).
5. Pick ponds and fish. With the tools we have in 2019, there’s so much can be done to put the right (tailored) messages and content in front of the right eyeballs. The difference between traction and failure.
6. Make it so it spreads. Break down the wall between product and marketing. The 4 methodologies I identified in my book ‘Lean Marketing for Megastars’ are: product loveability; spreadability features; the spreadable jigsaw (an associated spreadable project); viral content.
7. Grow, Reinvent, Grow, Reinvent. You cannot stand still. You need to continually reshape your product, marketing, and communications, or you’ll be overtaken.
What can you use consultancy hours for?
Consult with me on positioning your brand in the minds of your potential customers, marketing strategy, and verbal and visual communication.
I do both the thinking and the doing / making.
Get in touch:
Call or Whatsapp: +353 87 357 4031