Shakespeare Drinking T-Shirt (unisex)
My worthy lord, your noble friends do lack you.
I do forget.
Do not muse at me, my most worthy friends:
I have a strange infirmity, which is nothing to those that know me.
Come, love and health to all!
I'll sit down. Give me some wine, fill full.
I drink to the general joy of the whole table,
and to our dear friend Banquo, whom we miss. Would he were here!
To all, and him, we thirst.
We're making only 20 of each color and size of this tshirt.
Verb.ly t-shirts are fashion-fit cut, cotton-ball soft on your skin, and extremely durable. How?
• 100% organic ringspun cotton. Continuously spinning, twisting, and thinning the cotton produces softer, stronger, longer strands. We spin out the rough texture you get with standard raw cotton.
• Our people in Los Angeles dye the fabric with the most eco-friendly dyes we could sniff out, and use 7x less water than the average-Jo garment manufacturer pours down the sink.
• Our tees are double-stitched on the neckline and sleeves – this and the fabric itself gives the garment great durability, and it keeps its shape.
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid creasing down the center
• Fashion-fit cut
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
Shipping is from the USA, the UK, or Netherlands, depending on your location.
96% of people in the USA or Europe receive their t-shirt in 5–12 days.
(And the other 4% within 16 days.)