Shakespeare + Beer T-shirt
The quote is from Henry V, the character is an unnamed Boy – Falstaff's page (errand boy).
There’s no period / full-stop on the quote because it’s not the end of the sentence:
“Would I were in an alehouse in London! I would give all my fame for a pot of ale, and safety.”
We're making only 20 of each color and size of this tshirt.
Verb.ly t-shirts are fashion-fit cut, cotton-ball soft on your skin, and extremely durable. How?
• 100% organic ringspun cotton. Continuously spinning, twisting, and thinning the cotton produces softer, stronger, longer strands. We spin out the rough texture you get with standard raw cotton.
• Our people in Los Angeles dye the fabric with the most eco-friendly dyes we could sniff out, and use 7x less water than the average-Jo garment manufacturer pours down the sink.
• Our tees are double-stitched on the neckline and sleeves – this and the fabric itself gives the garment great durability, and it keeps its shape.
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid creasing down the center
• Fashion-fit cut
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
Shipping is from the USA, the UK, or Netherlands, depending on your location.
96% of people in the USA or Europe receive their t-shirt in 5–12 days.
(And the other 4% within 16 days.)