Anarchy – as you know – is about not having government.
I think we do need bods organising stuff; but I don't think we really need what we have right now.
In every other area, technology is disrupting – but not so much in voting. What we have right now is not democracy – it's representation – which made sense back in the day a message needed a horseback for delivery; but now we can vote on our phones – can't we? Not for political parties, not for representatives – but on issues. Tons of stuff can be put out to the vote – why do we need people (supposedly) 'representing' us?
I think we also need people with the relevant expertise dealing with the different issues. Like right now the minister for health (or whatever they're labelled) normally isn't an expert on health.
This is not a fully thought out thing in my head; but with those two things maybe we can lose the career politicians.
Verb.ly t-shirts are fashion-fit cut, cotton-ball soft on your skin, and extremely durable. How?
• 100% organic ringspun cotton. Continuously spinning, twisting, and thinning the cotton produces softer, stronger, longer strands. We spin out the rough texture you get with standard raw cotton.
• Our people in Los Angeles dye the fabric with the most eco-friendly dyes we could sniff out, and use 7x less water than the average-Jo garment manufacturer pours down the sink.
• Our tees are double-stitched on the neckline and sleeves – this and the fabric itself gives the garment great durability, and it keeps its shape.
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid creasing down the center
• Fashion-fit cut
Size guide (inches then cm)
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
Shipping is from the USA, the UK, or Netherlands, depending on your location.
96% of people in the USA or Europe receive their t-shirt in 5–12 days.
(And the other 4% within 16 days.)